cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this possible in FlexeraONE ITAM?

Hello,

I need some advise please.

1) We have licenses for IBM Cognos Performance Management User Authorised User, quantity 92.

2) The consumption of Cognos Performance Management User is currently 94, showing the compliance as -2.

3) We have licenses for IBM Planning Analytics Local User Authorized User, which can be "cross-applied" to "cover" consumption of Cognos Performance Management User.

4) I have assigned application "Cognos Performance Management User 10.2" with the license "Planning Analytics Local User" as per the attached screen shot. I have ran a reconciliation, expecting that Flexera will take 2 of the 8 licenses of Planning Analytics Local User that we have, but the compliance position is still showing as -2.

What am I doing wrong? I've been trying for a full day to fix this to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

(2) Replies

Anyone?

@RWG2022 

Have you verified that the installer evidence is mapped to the application version 2.0 of "Planning Analytics Local User" as that's the only version that will consume from the "IBM Cognos Performance Management User Authorised User" license as per your screen shots?

Also how's the license prioritization configured for application "Cognos Performance Management User 10.2" and are all evidence recognized to version 10.2?

Thanks,