cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera One - Microsoft Licenses (E5, F3, etc.) are set to "Retired" after Reconcile

Hey Folks,

When running a reconciliation in Flexera One, our Microsoft Licenses are always set to "retired". If I manually set them to "Active", the status will be set to retired again.

The activity/history of the license just shows:

• [Me] - Status was changed from Retired to Active
  • [Reconcile] - Status was changed from Active to Retired

I'm wondering about the cause of the status change. There seems to be some sort of automation in place, that changes the license status to retired, when certain conditions are met.

In the Flexera Beacon, we're using the MS365 connector to our Microsoft Azure/Entra ID.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thank you!

Regards,

Max

(1) Solution

@max_hoopmannAMP 

Did you manually create or process imported PO's to generate the M365 licenses that you see changing status from Active to Retired during the reconciliation process?

The M365 connector will automatically create M365 licenses and populate their assignments to users, and these licenses should have an Active status after reconciliation. If it's these auto-generated licenses that you see switching status to Retired, I would recommend contacting Flexera Support to get assistance troubleshooting the issue.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

@max_hoopmannAMP 

Did you manually create or process imported PO's to generate the M365 licenses that you see changing status from Active to Retired during the reconciliation process?

The M365 connector will automatically create M365 licenses and populate their assignments to users, and these licenses should have an Active status after reconciliation. If it's these auto-generated licenses that you see switching status to Retired, I would recommend contacting Flexera Support to get assistance troubleshooting the issue.

Thanks,