We're happy to announce that the latest version of the ServiceNow Flexera Integration Scoped App integration (v5.0.8) has passed certification and is now available in the ServiceNow Store.
- App version: 5.0.854
- Release date on ServiceNow store: May 23, 2022
- Supported ServiceNow version: San Diego, Rome, Quebec
Upgrading the app
This version requires a one-time step before the upgrade. If you missed the step before the upgrade, contact the Flexera support team. The step helps prevents skipping any steps from future upgrades.
- Instructions on upgrading the Flexera Integration app - click here
- Clean up information for those who are upgrading from retracted versions (5.0.7, 5.0.815) - click here for KBA
What is new?
IT Visibility and Data Platform Integration
- Added IRE compatibility. Data from the Flexera scoped app can now be processed by the ServiceNow IRE rules.
- Added the option to process all hardware data from Data Platform.
- Enhanced ServiceNow transforms processing performance. (Data Platform 5.5.50 or newer is required to for Data Platform integration.)
- Added the option to not populate the x_fls_flexera_fnms_normalized_software_instances table when the Integrate Flexera Models/Installations in ServiceNow Native tables option is set to true on the Integration Properties page.
- Added the ability to capture and track Flexera integration performance statistics.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- IT Visibility: Added "os_domain" field in x_fls_flexera_fnms_computer view to avoid the de-dup issue.
- IT Visibility: Some of the hardware records were getting ignored while processing into ServiceNow (IRE).
- Native table Transform maps associated with the "x_fls_flexera_fnms_software_model_with_lifecycle_import" not getting triggered even though the Native table properties are enabled.
- Data Platform: Duplicate Software Installation (CMDB_SAM_SW_INSTALL table) records in ServiceNow.
- Data Platform: Some software will not be normalized when ServiceNow or other discovery sources overwrites computer records created by Flexera.
FlexNet Manager Suite integration
- No FlexNet Manager Suite-related change in this release.