cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwampach1
By Level 8 Flexeran
Level 8 Flexeran

Adobe has deprecated the use of JSON Web Token (JWT) authentication. In response, Flexera One’s SaaS Management solution now provides a more secure OAuth 2.0 authentication method for its Creative Cloud by Adobe integration. The following sections provide details for existing and new Adobe Creative Cloud integrations.

Existing Adobe Creative Cloud Integrations With SaaS Management

Existing Adobe Creative Cloud integrations with the JWT authentication will no longer work in SaaS Management. You must reauthorize the integration to implement the OAuth 2.0 authentication method. Data from existing integrations will be preserved. For more information see, Integrating Adobe Creative Cloud With SaaS Management in the Flexera One Help. 

New Adobe Creative Cloud Integrations With SaaS Management

All new Adobe Creative Cloud integrations with SaaS Management implement the OAuth 2.0 authentication method.

(3) Comments
michael_hoogen
By
Level 4

I've noticed that some of our customer's Creative Cloud SaaS connection integration tasks have not run since April 24th. Is anyone else having this issue? The two customers who immediately switched to OAuth are working fine, the ones still on JWT have all stopped.2024-05-03 10_05_30-Window.png

cvurubindi
By
Level 2

Hi @michael_hoogen , As mentioned in the release blogpost, existing Adobe Creative Cloud integrations with the JWT authentication will no longer work in SaaS Management. Adobe creative Cloud integration was updated for OAuth2 support on April 24, so please ask the customer to reauthorize the integration with Oauth2 credentials. 

Reference the In-product messaging that ran telling customers about the need to change.image.png

michael_hoogen
By
Level 4
Thanks. I was under the impression existing JWT connections would continue to work.

This email, including any attachments, is confidential. If you have received this email in error, please let me know and then delete it - do not read, use, or distribute it or its contents. This email does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Contract and Commercial Law Act 2017.