cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CaMatt1
Level 3

REST API to view download packages

Jump to solution

Trying to use the endpoint "POST /flexnet/operations/download-package-rest-service/dps-for-product/count" to find the available software packages, but it appears to require both a "productName" and a "productVersion" as mandatory fields. Unfortunately if I look at the download packages in flexnet operations GUI the word "productName" does not show anywhere, you have "Product Line" and "Download Package Name". I have no idea what to put in these two fields, and I have tried every combination I can think of of what is displayed in the GUI to try to find the same packages through the rest api, but it always comes back with a count of 0. Can you please confirm this endpoint actually works and give an example how to use it?

P.s The rest api is logged in with the same user as the GUI (an admin).

Thanks for any help you can give.

0 Kudos
(2) Solutions
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @CaMatt1 Are you trying to get the download package from the End user portal side or the Producer side? 

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
jberthold
Revenera Moderator

Hi @CaMatt1,

Ok thanks.  You should see Product Name and Version in the UI when viewing a Product.  I have attached a screenshot of a working example below:

DPsForProduct.jpg

Best regards,

Jim

View solution in original post

(6) Replies
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @CaMatt1 Are you trying to get the download package from the End user portal side or the Producer side? 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

The producer side in the GUI. from the api I assume it is the producer side because of the admin user but you may tell me I'm wrong.

0 Kudos
jberthold
Revenera Moderator

Hi @CaMatt1 ,

Are you using FlexNet Operations LLM or FlexNet Operations ALM?

Thanks,

Jim

0 Kudos
CaMatt1
Level 3
0 Kudos
jberthold
Revenera Moderator

Hi @CaMatt1,

Ok thanks.  You should see Product Name and Version in the UI when viewing a Product.  I have attached a screenshot of a working example below:

DPsForProduct.jpg

Best regards,

Jim

CaMatt1
Level 3

Thank you so much for your help, the Product page was the key 🙂

0 Kudos