Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JGarrido
Level 2

License error at Doors startup

Jump to solution

Hi,

when starting Doors (for the first time) I got an error saying " License Error: User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature. Feature: DOORS, License path: 27001@rational-lic-defth01.siemens.net; FLEXnet Licensing error:-39,147. For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation, available at "www.flexerasoftware.com".

See attachment.  Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @JGarrido we have to work internally with a support case (go to the Get Support menu in the community portal -> open a new case) if you want more investigation, can you please raise a support case with all these details along with the license file? Let us take it for further investigation. 

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(3) Replies
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @JGarrido Error is due to the reservation where the feature was reserved with an included list with a user name or Host ID which the user you are trying is not part of. If need more help then please check the INCLUDE list in the option file. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi @mrathinam In have not installed this software, it was provided by my company and I access to it via Citrix. So, I do not know the details of the installation, and my service desk says I should check this out with you. My question is: what option file do you mean? Where is it located?

Thank you for your answer.

0 Kudos
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @JGarrido we have to work internally with a support case (go to the Get Support menu in the community portal -> open a new case) if you want more investigation, can you please raise a support case with all these details along with the license file? Let us take it for further investigation. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos