cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Intrepid explorer

Issues with importing templates for Entitlements

Jump to solution

Hi,

I've been using the Import templates to create accounts, users and entitlements. I have had some issues with the entitlement imports.

1) I created accounts and users successfully, but when creating  entitlements I receive a message that this entitlement exists already. I'm pretty sure that this was the first time creating these 2 entitlements. The entitlements do not show in the portal - A888, A999 template files is attached as  the error XML.

2) I had created an entitlement and incorrectly forgot to assign my preferred activation id. I changed the template file to include my preferred activation ids and saved it as a unicode file, then submitted it.  The resulting error had shown that the entitlement already exists. I deleted the entitlement manually and believe I received the same error.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Ken

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Re: Issues with importing templates for Entitlements

Jump to solution

Hi Ken,

The Entitlement ID and Activation ID in an entitlement cannot be set to the same value.  I set the Entitlement IDs to EA888/EA999 with activation IDs A888/A999 and the import worked fine in your UAT environment (I later deleted the entitlements).  

Thx,

Jim

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Ken,

The Entitlement ID and Activation ID in an entitlement cannot be set to the same value.  I set the Entitlement IDs to EA888/EA999 with activation IDs A888/A999 and the import worked fine in your UAT environment (I later deleted the entitlements).  

Thx,

Jim

View solution in original post

Intrepid explorer

Jump to solution
Thank you Jim! I see this now. Many many thanks!
0 Kudos