Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krubin
Level 7

Issues with importing templates for Entitlements

Jump to solution

Hi,

I've been using the Import templates to create accounts, users and entitlements. I have had some issues with the entitlement imports.

1) I created accounts and users successfully, but when creating  entitlements I receive a message that this entitlement exists already. I'm pretty sure that this was the first time creating these 2 entitlements. The entitlements do not show in the portal - A888, A999 template files is attached as  the error XML.

2) I had created an entitlement and incorrectly forgot to assign my preferred activation id. I changed the template file to include my preferred activation ids and saved it as a unicode file, then submitted it.  The resulting error had shown that the entitlement already exists. I deleted the entitlement manually and believe I received the same error.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Ken

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi Ken,

The Entitlement ID and Activation ID in an entitlement cannot be set to the same value.  I set the Entitlement IDs to EA888/EA999 with activation IDs A888/A999 and the import worked fine in your UAT environment (I later deleted the entitlements).  

Thx,

Jim

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi Ken,

The Entitlement ID and Activation ID in an entitlement cannot be set to the same value.  I set the Entitlement IDs to EA888/EA999 with activation IDs A888/A999 and the import worked fine in your UAT environment (I later deleted the entitlements).  

Thx,

Jim

Thank you Jim! I see this now. Many many thanks!
0 Kudos