Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krubin
Level 7

Created user associated with an account for Entitlement setup

Jump to solution

Hi,

I created a user associated with an account for entitlement test setup using the account from my email address. The creation of the new account was successful, but its been a half hour and I have not received the welcome email with credentials. I used my Gmail account as the email for the new user account, so I could continue the entitlement steps for testing myself. Using the Gmail seems to be a problem. I don't see the welcome email in other folders.

Is there something that can be done?

Thank you,

Ken

0 Kudos
(2) Solutions
dekumar
Revenera
Revenera

Hi Ken,

Can you please let me know if you are using our on-premises solution or cloud solution?  Can you please check if you have enabled the config "Log emails in history, do not send them" present under system-->config-->FlexNet Platform Server. If this is checked, mails will not be sent from FNO, but will be logged only and can be seen under Administer-->Email-->Sent Emails.

In addition to the above please make sure, the email templates "Welcome Email for Producers" or "Welcome Email for End Users" are enabled w.rt to the type of users you are creating. These email templates can be found under "Administer-->Email-->Templates".

View solution in original post

jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi Ken,

Are you testing in FNO Cloud UAT?  By default we suppress all emails out of UAT with the exception of password reset emails.   So you have two options.  You can click the reset password button for the user, or you can go to System / Configure and disable the "Log emails in history, do not send them" option.  Also make sure the Welcome email template for new users is active with the send indicator set to true.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
dekumar
Revenera
Revenera

Hi Ken,

Can you please let me know if you are using our on-premises solution or cloud solution?  Can you please check if you have enabled the config "Log emails in history, do not send them" present under system-->config-->FlexNet Platform Server. If this is checked, mails will not be sent from FNO, but will be logged only and can be seen under Administer-->Email-->Sent Emails.

In addition to the above please make sure, the email templates "Welcome Email for Producers" or "Welcome Email for End Users" are enabled w.rt to the type of users you are creating. These email templates can be found under "Administer-->Email-->Templates".

jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi Ken,

Are you testing in FNO Cloud UAT?  By default we suppress all emails out of UAT with the exception of password reset emails.   So you have two options.  You can click the reset password button for the user, or you can go to System / Configure and disable the "Log emails in history, do not send them" option.  Also make sure the Welcome email template for new users is active with the send indicator set to true.

Thanks,

Thank you Jim and DeKumar! For now I can see the email history for my testing purposes, but will make settings adjustments later as needed for real users. I tried to accept both solutions. You guys are a great help!