cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to check sap landscape is being saved in flexera inventory beacon

Team,

I wish to know that how can I check where the sap landscape is being saved in flexera inventory beacon?

(1) Solution

On the file system you will find SAPSystemLandscape.xml at default location C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Beacon

SAPSystemLandscape.xml will have <system_landscape landscape_uid for each landscape.

As i said in the previous response, you can view the same information through FlexNet Beacon UI > SAP Systems > New (SAP Connection dialog) > System landscape drop down should show all the available SAP Landscapes.

Cheers

Aamer

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

Hi There,

FlexNet Beacon downloads the available SAP landscape/s from the FNMS Server. User can see all the available SAP Landscapes when creating a SAP connection to import SAP data from SAP System/s through FlexNet Beacon.

SAP System connection dialog on the FlexNet Beacon UI has System landscape drop down that shows all the available system landscapes that can be used to link SAP System/s to a landscape when configuring a SAP data import connection. 

Imported SAP data package is uploaded to FNMS, FNMS use SAP System and linked landscape information to import/link SAP System data to a linked landscape.

Hope this will help.

Aamer 

Thanks for the info Aamer. could you please let me know where exactly I can see these landscape saved in Beacon. Is it the SAP admin module and dependent systems which I have added earlier or does it saved in C drive of the server?

On the file system you will find SAPSystemLandscape.xml at default location C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Beacon

SAPSystemLandscape.xml will have <system_landscape landscape_uid for each landscape.

As i said in the previous response, you can view the same information through FlexNet Beacon UI > SAP Systems > New (SAP Connection dialog) > System landscape drop down should show all the available SAP Landscapes.

Cheers

Aamer