cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where i can submit a bug

it seems that NewFileEvidence_MT is affected by this error- Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type int.

For dbo.ComplianceHistory flexera solved the issue but for NewFileEvidence_MT table only RESEED option is available as a temp fix.

I am running version 2022 R1

https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/quot-Arithmetic-overflow-error-converting-expression-to-data/ta-p/5064

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

To log a bug, you can raise a case with Flexera Support.

With that said, if you're encountering this problem in relation to the NewFileEvidence_MT database table then your scenario is likely covered by the following known issue: NewFileEvidence_MT.FileEvidenceID 32 bit INT identity column in compliance database may run out of values, causing "WriteFileEvidence - Insert unmatched evidence" import writer to fail (IOJ-2082391)

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

To log a bug, you can raise a case with Flexera Support.

With that said, if you're encountering this problem in relation to the NewFileEvidence_MT database table then your scenario is likely covered by the following known issue: NewFileEvidence_MT.FileEvidenceID 32 bit INT identity column in compliance database may run out of values, causing "WriteFileEvidence - Insert unmatched evidence" import writer to fail (IOJ-2082391)

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Correct but if you reseed it would solve the issue, you just get some time until it gets full again.

When it will get full you will have no workaround... the best way is to change to bigint like it was done for dbo.ComplianceHistory_MT.