cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We should have to removed inactive application from All application of Flexera?

Hi There,

We should have to removed inactive application from All application of Flexera?

(1) Solution
tbesse
By
Flexera Alumni

Hello and thank you for the post here,

The All Applications view is a list of all applications we have in the Application Recognition Library (ARL), you should not delete anything from the view that has a source type with Flexera in the name.

Check out the online help page for for this view by clicking on the "?" symbol top right, this is the help page for the current cloud release:
All Applications view

Inactive applications are applications that have been installed in the passed but are not with current recognised installations. I think the time window for this is 90 days in the past. 

Best regards
Thorsten

Senior Solution Architect in the SE team
(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
tbesse
By
Flexera Alumni

Hello and thank you for the post here,

The All Applications view is a list of all applications we have in the Application Recognition Library (ARL), you should not delete anything from the view that has a source type with Flexera in the name.

Check out the online help page for for this view by clicking on the "?" symbol top right, this is the help page for the current cloud release:
All Applications view

Inactive applications are applications that have been installed in the passed but are not with current recognised installations. I think the time window for this is 90 days in the past. 

Best regards
Thorsten

Senior Solution Architect in the SE team
(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)