cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

North American FNMS Cloud Environment ... Possible Challenges still ??

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to pass along to other North American Cloud users that I am experiencing very long reconciliations when they do complete and actual "Hard Stops" errors during the reconciliation process. Last week Monday and this Monday (today) our reconciliations have "Failed" due to severe errors. Our inventory scan process runs on Sundays so for sure there is a lot of data flowing but things have always worked at an acceptable level prior to the last few weeks.

I have opened a Case for both of these but wanted to see if others are experiencing the same behavior so we can assist the Support Team in resolving any type of bottlenecks. I know there has been a few maintenance upgrades of late but for my specific situation, things seem to be taking longer. I am located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada with about 30,000 servers reporting into the tool for what its worth.

As I say, just trying to provide the Support teams with details ... I don't suspect its just me ... the more details we can provide the Support organization the better, I'm thinking.

Thx as Always

Bruce

(1) Solution

Hi @bruce_giles ,

All of the major incidents that were previously reported are now resolved however we are looking at making improvements in an ongoing manner.

I agree with the approach of contacting Support to assess whether the issues were specific to yourself or not and I think this conversation is best being conducted via the Support case and with your CSM.

Hope this helps.

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)
If the solution provided has helped, please mark it as such as this helps everyone to know what works.

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Hi @bruce_giles ,

All of the major incidents that were previously reported are now resolved however we are looking at making improvements in an ongoing manner.

I agree with the approach of contacting Support to assess whether the issues were specific to yourself or not and I think this conversation is best being conducted via the Support case and with your CSM.

Hope this helps.

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)
If the solution provided has helped, please mark it as such as this helps everyone to know what works.