cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Suite for SAP Application - download

Good morning / afternoon.

We are on the process to upgrade the SAP integration transports on our customer site.

We are looking at the Product License and Download center, but we are not able to find the actual .zip file containing the Transports for the more recent releases.

If we are not wrong the location for those files has being modified since three years ago.

Could any of you help us to find the current release of transports to be implemented for SAP connectivity and analyze?.

Many thanks.

(4) Solutions

Hi @jjgarcia_sia,

Here is a link to download 2021 FNM-SAP transports.

Cheers,

Diggesh

Diggesh H Joshi

View solution in original post

Good morning / afternoon Diggesh.

Many thanks for your effort. We are trying to access the revenera portal, but our user for community.flexera.com is not able to download.

Are there any other similar option located on the Product and License Center , maybe?.

Kind regards.

I went to PLC > Products > search for download packages and typed "*SAP* in "Download Package Name".  Here is a link to search products. 

https://flexera-esd.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/operations/searchproducts

Kind Regards,

Diggesh

Diggesh H Joshi

Many thanks for your help. I think that there is something wrong with our entitlements. We should look with our account manager to solve that.

We are only able to see previous versions, but not the actual ones.

Kind regards.Captura de pantalla 2022-10-16 a les 20.02.01.png

(4) Replies

Hi @jjgarcia_sia,

Here is a link to download 2021 FNM-SAP transports.

Cheers,

Diggesh

Diggesh H Joshi

Good morning / afternoon Diggesh.

Many thanks for your effort. We are trying to access the revenera portal, but our user for community.flexera.com is not able to download.

Are there any other similar option located on the Product and License Center , maybe?.

Kind regards.

I went to PLC > Products > search for download packages and typed "*SAP* in "Download Package Name".  Here is a link to search products. 

https://flexera-esd.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/operations/searchproducts

Kind Regards,

Diggesh

Diggesh H Joshi

Many thanks for your help. I think that there is something wrong with our entitlements. We should look with our account manager to solve that.

We are only able to see previous versions, but not the actual ones.

Kind regards.Captura de pantalla 2022-10-16 a les 20.02.01.png