cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File evidence tab is blank

Hi All,

We can see that the file evidence tab is blank for one of computer, please let us know if anyone has any idea about this issue.

WMI & installer evidence are appearing but the file evidence tab is blank.

We have enabled the file scan for all the systems.

Attached is the snip for your reference.

Regards,

Abhishek

(6) Replies

Hey, 
Do you have any excluded paths set up in Excluded file evidence section of Inventory Settings page?

Hi ,

Yes we have excluded few path for the window devices only, mostly the recycle bin

PFB the snip.

Regards,

Abhishek

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you verified that the inventory NDI file for this computer actually contains file details as you expect?

For example - maybe the agent configuration on this particular system hasn't received the file scan configuration settings for some reason.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi Chris,

I went through the NDi files but I could see only the WMI evidences for this machine, this problem is happening with many machines not only this machine.

Regards,

Abhishek

It sounds like whatever you are doing to attempt to configure the agents on these computers to gather file evidence is not working.

For example, if you're seeking to deploy the configuration through agent policy then I guess either the agents are not updating their policy, or the settings are not included as you expect in the policy.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the response could you please suggest the appropriate way to find out the root cause of this issue, I think customer has deployed it through group policy.

Regards,

Abhishek