cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content store database creation

I am installing FNMS on multiple servers. In the SQLServer section, I ran multiples scripts to create database, Inventory, Compliance, ect. But for the content store, How should I build the 'contentStore' for Analytics? There is no script. What do I missed?

(1) Solution

Hello @JeanRM,

The content store DB is typically created after the other databases during the installation. See the Create Databases section of the attached documentation for details, particularly part 11.

Please feel free to follow up here with any additional questions.

HTH,

Joseph

If my response answered your question satisfactorily, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to heighten visibility for future customers!

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

I didn't install Cognos in while, but could it be you just need to create the empty DB and it is populated during the application installation?

Best regards,

Markward

It is possibly that. Thank you

Hello @JeanRM,

The content store DB is typically created after the other databases during the installation. See the Create Databases section of the attached documentation for details, particularly part 11.

Please feel free to follow up here with any additional questions.

HTH,

Joseph

If my response answered your question satisfactorily, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to heighten visibility for future customers!