- Flexera Community
- FlexNet Manager
- FlexNet Manager Content Blog
- FlexNet Manager Update: Application Recognition Library #2718 and Service Life Data Pack #565 are av...
FlexNet Manager Update: Application Recognition Library #2718 and Service Life Data Pack #565 are available
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark as New
- Mark as Read
- Printer Friendly Page
- Report Inappropriate Content
What's new in this release
Changes to note:
- New EOL dates added for 172 applications
- Updated EOL dates for 33 applications
Count of new applications added:
|Publisher||Number of Applications|
Current Library Totals:
- Number of applications in ARL: 333,761 across 22,121 publishers.
- Number of evidence recognition rules:2,121,484
- Installer evidence rules: 1,350,557
- File evidence rules: 685,616
- WMI evidence rules: 1459
- Application suite evidence rules: 359
- Number of commercial applications with service life dates: 83,493
Details of changes in the ARL
You can inspect changes made in this ARL release as per the following links:
- List of new applications added: https://flexera-esd.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/operations/WebContent?fileID=NewApplicationsARL2718
- List of new versions of applications added: https://flexera-esd.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/operations/WebContent?fileID=NewVersionsARL2718
- List of new publishers added: https://flexera-esd.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/operations/WebContent?fileID=NewPublishersARL2718
- List of applications updated in the release: https://flexera-esd.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/operations/WebContent?fileID=UpdatedApplicationsARL2718
- List of applications deleted in the release: https://flexera-esd.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/operations/WebContent?fileID=DeletedApplicationsARL2718
Updating library data
FlexNet Manager Cloud: These updates are expected to be installed prior to Monday, December 5th, 2022.
FlexNet Manager On-premises: This library release will be applied to your FlexNet Manager according to schedule settings and processes configured for your instance. If your environment requires to you manually download and update library data, see the following article for guidance: Downloading the FlexNet Manager Suite Content libraries manually.
You can inspect the versions of currently installed libraries using the system Menu > System Health > System Health Dashboard menu option in FlexNet Manager.
Upcoming ARL and Service Life Data Pack updates: We nominally expect the next ARL and Service Life Data Pack updates to be published on or around Friday, December 9th, 2022
Reporting issues with ARL and SLDP updates
Should you have any issues related to FlexNet Manager library data, please submit a case by logging in to the Flexera Community and then selecting the Get Support > Open new case menu option.
We are interested in feedback on these announcements. If you have any questions or suggestions for improvements, please comment below.
We trust that you will find this update helpful and look forward to continually improving your application recognition results.
Is it possible to find out what apps were EOL'ed and which ones were assigned EOL dates?
Hi @jiwaniec , Yes, we can provide the list of applications that has life cycle dates.
For your information, we have already started providing the list of applications (that has lifecycle information) in the previous ARL release notification (ARL build # 2720) https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Content-Blog/FlexNet-Manager-Update-Application-Recognition-Library-2720-and/bc-p/259443#M547
Does the list of EOL application updates include applications which had release date info added, or is this focused on the EOL dates only?
Hi @samaritam1 , Apologies for the delayed response.
We are focussed on all the lifecycle attributes like Release date, End of Support, and End of Life.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.