The SKU and Product Use Rights Libraries (PURL), used by FlexNet Manager Suite, have been updated. For on premise customers the SKU/PURL libraries have been published and are now available.
Customers of FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud will have this update applied by the Recognition Data Import task and be available on Monday, December 14th 2020 in your time zone.
This is an intermediate release to publish few Oracle PURL updates.
1. Whats new in this release?
- Updated 'Minimum user' and 'Apply user limit per processor core' for Oracle Database Personal Edition NUP license.
- New license models have been added for Oracle Times Ten Application.
- Bundle for Oracle Database Lifecycle Management Pack has been created.
- Updated Multiuse rights for Oracle Processor metric
2. How can I verify that my SKU Library has been updated?
You can inspect the changed data in the SKU Library with the SKU Library Update Report. If you do not already have a copy of this report installed, you can obtain the latest version of the report (and installation instructions) from Flexera Software knowledge base article M100955 available from the Flexera Software Knowledge Center at https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/SKU-Library-Update-Report/ta-p/5900
Please note to access the link it ‘Requires login to the Flexera Customer Community’.
3. How do I report issues with SKU Library updates?
Should you have any issues related to SKU/PURL processing with FlexNet Manager Suite, please send an email to your regular Flexera Software Support address:
- email@example.com (Europe & North America)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Asia/Pacific)
4. The regular schedule for SKU/PURL updates
We expect the next update to the PURL & SKU Library to be available on Thursday, December 24th 2020. The libraries are available as soon as published and are updated daily via the Recognition Data Import task,
or as otherwise reflected in your local configuration. Customers of FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud will have this update applied by Monday, December 28th 2020 in your time zone.
5. Downloading the SKU/PURL Libraries Manually
The ARL and SKU/PURL library updates can be downloaded from the Flexera Product and Licensing Center (PLC 2.0).
Instructions for downloading the libraries can be located in the following KB article: https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Manual-PURL-SKU-Download-amp-Importe...
Monthly updates are our minimum commitment. We may also provide additional updates from time to time based on customer demand. We will continue to send email alerts to announce each update.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.