cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See the PDF in the Attachments section below for a feature matrix of App Portal / App Broker. The matrix lists features and the deployment technologies and ITSM systems that those features support.

To view release notes, see the following:

Was this article helpful? Yes No
No ratings
Comments
naik_ajay
By
Level 4

We want to upgrade App Portal version from 2017 R2 to 2019 R2. We are using FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R1 version.

will the new App Portal 2019 work with FNMS 2018 R1 version? or do we need to upgrade FNMS also?

pratulpatel1
By
Flexera Alumni

Hello @naik_ajay, assuming you mean App Portal 2019 R1, yes it will work with FNMS 2018 R1. You don't need to upgrade FNMS.

naik_ajay
By
Level 4

Thanks @pratulpatel1 

We have App Portal version 2017 R2. How can i check if Flexera has released any Hotfixes for version 2017 R2 & also how can i check if those are installed on our current App Portal version?

naik_ajay
By
Level 4

@pratulpatel1  addition to above query.

How can i check whether App Portal 2017 R2 SP1 is applied to our App portal version or not?

pratulpatel1
By
Flexera Alumni

Hello @naik_ajay, for the given version, you can go to PLC (Product and License Center) to check the hotfixes and service packs available. you can check what is installed by looking at the footer of the website (see attached screenshot). Also as an admin user you can get the details from Admin->Site Management->Settings->General

Hope that help!

AP_Version.jpgAP_Version2.jpg

jdempsey
By Moderator Moderator

And to clarify, version 12.5 represents 2017 R2.  The .1 following 12.5 represents Service Pack 1.

Version history
Last update:
‎May 02, 2019 08:51 AM
Updated by: