cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Step Collection Condition not working

I'm trying to add a collection condition to a workflow step in App Portal 7.5. The Group/OU and the AD Property conditions add fine. But, when I select a collection in the search window, the circle spins but it does not add it to the step. No errors display. Any help on here?
(3) Replies
So, after letting it sit at that windows for a while and clicking numerous times, it lets me add the collection. The former QA Analyst in me is calling this a bug!

EDIT: I cannot repeat this. Now, I cannot add a collection again.
creating catalog categories and the first couple populated. i was able to import a package and set in one of the subfolders; however the remaining categories are not populating in the 'browse catalog' tab.
ali9090 wrote:
creating catalog categories and the first couple populated. i was able to import a package and set in one of the subfolders; however the remaining categories are not populating in the 'browse catalog' tab.

Categories that do not have catalog items in them visible to the user will not display under the Browse Catalog section of App Portal. If you view the category list within the Admin view you should be able o see the categories.