cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception while executing method GetFNMPCustomViewWithMultipleFilters with parameters

We see the (below) error message logged in the FNMSIntegration.log file pretty regularly.  Just wanted to see if there is some underlying issue that we need to correct on our end.   Thanks.

Exception while executing method GetFNMPCustomViewWithMultipleFilters with parameters -60005, filter =System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Flexera.Integration.FNMP.Interfaces.ICustomViewFilter], 10000, TenantId= Server was unable to process request. ---> The value for filter Computer.FlatDomain must not be empty. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

(1) Reply
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran
Usually, when I see this, it means that the device being processed does not have a MachineDomain specified in the WD_computer table.. This particular exception is not particularly helpful, as it does not tell you what machine is currently being processed. I believe that this is being called when App Portal is trying to determine the installed software and usage.

I seem to also recall seeing this when the device in question was not managed by FNMS. Again, since the exception does not log the machine name, I don't know how to identify the machine which is triggering this.