cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CatalogItem.png

It looks like the default icon for new applications is called CatalogItem.png

This lives in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\App Portal\Web\Backgrounds\Packages folder.

Is it ok to overwrite this image with a more preferrable looking one and call it the same name (CatalogItem.png). Would any damage be done if I did this?

Thanks in advance,

Nicola

(1) Solution

That should be absolutely fine.  There is always a chance that an upgrade could overwrite it, so make sure to keep a backup of your preferred icon.  But I think the chances of that happening are pretty low.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

That should be absolutely fine.  There is always a chance that an upgrade could overwrite it, so make sure to keep a backup of your preferred icon.  But I think the chances of that happening are pretty low.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".
Thanks, too easy.
Top Kudoed Authors