cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Portal CollectionClean_Error.log

Collection and packages were removed on SCCM   (for an old item item), as the cleanup was not working correctly.

Now App Portal is trying to clean the collection (for successful installs) and filling up 'CollectionClean_Error.log'.

Don't see any option in the webUI, what is best/safe way to stop App Portal from trying to clean the collection for this specific item (that does not have the collection or the package)?

Thinking it has to be done on the back end (DB side), would like to keep the history, and not lose the record.

Thanks

(6) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran
Without a log, I can not tell exactly what is occurring, but I was thinking that you might try a query similar to the following to prevent App Portal from trying to clean a device for a specific requestID:

update wd_packagerequests set cleaned=1, CleanedOn =GETDATE()
where requestID = 1

Note that this assumes that the requestID is 1..

Here are 2 lines from the 'CollectionClean_Error.log', which is being repeated every 15 min. for each requestID.

Thanks for looking into this.

---------

<![LOG[Error processing collection removal for Request ID 72975 Not found , Method = RequestRefresh]LOG]!><time="05:46:10.000+240" date="11-13-2019" component="Web Service" context="" type="1" thread="15" file="Web Service">

<![LOG[Error processing collection removal for Request ID 94209 Not found , Method = RequestRefresh]LOG]!><time="05:46:14.000+240" date="11-13-2019" component="Web Service" context="" type="1" thread="15" file="Web Service">

---------------

Yes, if those are the only two errors that you see repeating, then I'd say that the following query will take care of them:

update wd_packagerequests set cleaned=1, CleanedOn =GETDATE()
where requestID in (72975, 94209)

Thank you; will run the update as we have several records and let you know the result.

My sincere thanks; the update command took care the error.

Used the 'update' command to set the clean = 1, which took care of the records in the database.

However new collections that have been removed from SCCM collection are not getting marked as cleaned'  (still shows 'clean = '0)

------

CollectionClean.log has the following message;  runs every 15 min. has the same devices in every run and any new ones:

<device name> not in collection, marking as complete

Refreshing collectionID <collection ID#>

=============