Configuring a different port in Workflow manager/AES
This article may help us to configure a different port in IIS for Workflow manager or AES.
Please follow the below steps for the configuration in IIS.
1. Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2. Expand the server tree on the left, under Sites you can see the Workflow Manager/AES Instances.
3. To change the port number, right click on the application site and select Edit Bindings. The Site Bindings wizard opens.
4. In the Site Bindings wizard, click Edit. The Edit Site Binding dialog box opens.
5. Edit the port number and click OK.
6. Restart the IIS.