cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

ICE57 error

Hi there,Im receiving an error from adminstudio version 6when validating an msi -'ICE57 Error Component 'ShortcutsComponent' has both per-user data and a keypath that can be either per-user or per-machine. http://dartools/iceman/ice57.html Component ...

b737_800 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible isscript error fix...

I am battling the isscript error pretty much every day at the moment. We deployed Isscript7 with group policy in 2002 and have been suffering the consequences ever since. ie not being able to install any other applications that require a newer versi...

em-jpk by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Project Administration - Permissions

why do the Project Permission and Notification Settings disappear when you update the template you are using? This is under Work Flow.Is there a way around this?

tictoc by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error 1730: Not able to uninstall application

I have a project built with Admin Studio 3.5.I get this error during an uninstall. I can't remove the package from AD or the control panel. I get the message Error 1730: You must be an administrator to remove this application. Does Windows Installer ...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Work Flow Manager

Currently we have 2800+ applications we need to start on. Can you import the application information directly into the SQL database? I have done this with other database apps and I really do not want to spend the man hours adding them one by one.

tictoc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repackager not capturing All Users profile

I'm using AdminStudio 6 included with ZENworks. I'm trying to use Repackager with Installation Monitoring to capture an app install. My problem is that when my application is initially installed, it's set for All Users with all the shortcuts where th...

Creating a shortcut on the Desktop via Tuner?

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.Corel Office X13, customize a .MST file via Tuner. All works well EXCEPT I want to make ONE shortcut on the desktop for all users that references the WordPerfect program.I've tried the Desktop folder and "copying"/...

kjhurni by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Server 2005 SP1

Does AdminStudio Enterprise Server support SQL Server 2005 SP1? The product specs list SQL Server 2005, but does not specify SP level.

ISDEV: fatal error -6058...

New to AdminStudio and getting some flakey errors when building an .msi. Per the build log...ISDEV : fatal error -6058: Error merging Windows Common Controls ActiveX Control DLL with module ID W:\Packaging\Repackager\MSCOMCTL.MSMProduct1\Release1 - ...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

quiet Install with MST

I have a msi that was provided by a 3rd party vender. I used tuner to create a mst for the install. Everything installs correctly if I just call the mst file but if I use the /q switch it doesn't listen to my mst and installs with French language and...