cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

creation of mst for admin studio 8

hi all,i am having trouble getting our mst to work for As8.i have added our changes via our mst with our feature holding all the additions.when we install via sms the HKCU does not go down so we dont get a repair when the user runs admin studio (thus...

stealth by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Packager fails

Using the basic edition of AdminStudio (ver 7.5) that came with SMS 2003. Tried to create a package from Visio Standard 2003. Selected the "monitor installation" option (default). Did this twice, both cases I got the fatal Microsoft error after st...

jregan by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ISDEV : fatal error -5037: Internal build error

Below is the logged from building the .exe file to deploy my application. I keep getting the "fatal error -5037" error over and over no matter what to change within the code or system configuration.Please Help!Created release foldersAdminExecuteSeque...

musillah by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Help] Packaging Business Object 5.1.3

Hi,Here is my problem :I am using AdminStudio 8 pro to package BO 5.1.3 !Ive tried everything but i got the same message :"Error 1406 : Could not write value AgentDll List Key /SOFTWARE/........./Bus InitializationVerify that you have sufficient acce...

thegorre by Level 4
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Actions and uninstall

Dear allQuestion:i have an modified MSI Package (repackaged with Admin Studio). Within the Package there are to Custom Action, which will do some stuff like adding a registry key and installing a fileNow while the uinstall Process the custom actions ...

Registry Setting

Hi,When installing my app I manually create a registry entry through InstallScript to the HKCU, which works fine. The problem I am having is when doing a per machine install - this registry setting does not appear for all users just under the user th...

abt silent installation using installshield

Hi friendsI am having the requirmments as follows ::1.> application should install silently 2.>Target Should restart after installation 3.>Should contain only one file(.exe file containg msi,mst,cab etc)..i.e i want just one final exe I am using ad...

Nested MSI, can this be done?

I've created a Transform to configure Project 2003 and want to install SP2 too. I'm trying to launch the msi as a custom action. AS claims this can be done but I've never been able to do it. Has anyone ever been able to get this to work or is this fe...

OS Snapshot - Out of memory bug

Hi all,I have an issue with the AdminStudio 6 SP1 OS Snapshot tool on a GSX W2K3 box with 1Go RAM.The error message "Out of memory" always appears. I have changed the pagefile size without any success.Any other ideas???Ps: it's the same with the Inst...

Oneel77 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos