cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positions available in Dallas, TX and Houston, TX

We have 4 open positions for setup developers with STRONG repackaging skills in Dallas, TX and Houston, TX.

This is a very large project for a major corporation and it requires a minimum of 2 years doing setup development AND repackaging.

It is also beneficial to have knowledge of software deployment in Active Directory via policies and deep knowledge of MSI architecture.

If you are interested please email rhonda@technevada.com with your resume and contact information.

All candidates will go thru a technical interview so please do not submit a resume if you are not proficient in repackaging, MSIs, InstallShield and Active Directory.

Thank you!
(2) Replies
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
Can I work remotely from Sydney, Australia? 🙂 Good luck on your candidate hunting, I know here good repackagers are scarse.
Its just as scarce here in Houston. The client that I work for wanted to hire 6 repackagers, then he realized that he could only find 2. It also took me relocating from Virginia to Texas to get 2!

The other big player in town seems to be Exxon/Mobile. I have yet to network directly with anyone from there (hint, hint - email me!) , but I've reviewed resumes and interviewed contract programmers from Exxon/Mobile and I have yet to be impressed. They seem to just be a mass production shop... certainly there must be a couple top notch MSI hacks there that I'd love to trade experiences with.

BTW- it's kinda annoying actually because almost every single hit on Monster.com that advertises InstallShield for Houston or Plano seems to be some contract staffing company that is trying to fill positions at Exxon/Mobile.