Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photoshop Elements Problem

CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
Hello,

I've repackaged "Adobe Photoshop Elements 2" (o errors, 1 warning) and installed the msi-package.

When I launch the application I get the error "Coul not execute the process, because parts of the personal information are missing or false".

The "manual" installation of the software gave no problems, I compared the registry information of the 2 installations an they were the same.

I hope that someone could help me ...

Manfred
(5) Replies
I've heard of some problems with this package. Are you installing as an admin or a user account?
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
Originally posted by DavidLock
I've heard of some problems with this package. Are you installing as an admin or a user account?

I'm installing as an admin.
We deploy packages with Active Directory.
Hello

I have heard that this problem is generated because the personal information is placed in the uninstall information and this parts isn't "grabbed" by the SnapShot.

//Bjorn M
Does someone know the solution. I have the same problem. Is it possible to grabb this info?

thanx
I just used this, infact I do for all Adobe products.

Import registry entries from HKLM\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AdobePXXX.
The entries contain the registration information.

http://community.installshield.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115145&perpage=5&pagenumber=2
Top Kudoed Authors