cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package all the Microsoft office files to a single MSI ?

Hi, I am new to Install shield. Want to know how to actually package the files of Office 2013 after customization. I have used the OCT 2013 to customize OFFICE products as per my client requirements and have the msp files for the office products requested by my client in the Updates folder. Now i would want to create a single msi for each office product rather than going to the network share and using the setup file so that it goes to the update folder and installs the particular product. I cant do a setup capture because the office products has numerous msi files and is also not a good practice. I have tried wrapping up all the files using project assistant using installshield.It is installing Launch.exe in the start menu folder and than it needs to be clicked to install the actual product. Is there a way to automatically trigger that or Is there way to actually combine all the files to a single msi .I would really appreciate if i can get a procedure on how to do it in install shield?
(1) Reply
Am i posting the right query in a right forum or would i need to ask the below query in a different forum, can anyone help please or suggest a right forum or any website other than IT ninja so that i can get my query resolved?