cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InstallShield 2015 SP2

Is there anywhere that I can download SP2 from please? My InstallShield was part of AdminStudio 2015 and I cant find any updates for it on my license Portal

Thanks

(2) Replies

Hi @msagredou 

If you have AdminStudio, the InstallShield solution is included as the Editor within the suite.  When AdminStudio is updated, typically the latest version of InstallShield is included. You would not download and install InstallShield updates separately from the AdminStudio installer.

You should find legacy versions of AdminStudio that you had purchased in the past in the Product and License Center by clicking on AdminStudio in the Product List and then click on the Release Archive tab.

Do know that AdminStudio 2015 has been out of support since 28 Jul 2019. You may continue to use this product if you wish, but if there is an error or issues arise Flexera will not be able to provide assistance to you for this version.

Hi thanks for getting back to me. I already had a look at the Portal and I have the latest version of AdminStudio 2015 installed (SP1). 
The issue was raised by our Security team during a recent Nessus scan:

HIGH - Flexera InstallShield Untrusted Search Path Vulnerability
  Path              : C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2015\
  Installed version : 22.0
  Fix               : Apply InstallShield 2015 SP1 Hotfix IOJ-1745445

For the life of me I cant find that hotfix anywhere. I can find a hotfix for SP2 but of course that's not applicable on my device
I am aware how out of support our AdminStudio is 🙂

I have been trying to get our Manager to purchase the latest version but it seems to be on the bottom of our budget list at the moment.