cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hi All,

My problems are two fold and I think they may be related.

I downloaded the evaluation of WFM but it had no serial number so I used the one from the proprty table of the extracted MSI. I launch WFM and enter my credentials but I get an error message saying "the logged in user does not have permissions to any features.

Also, I installed to Windows Server 2008 R2, configured IIS 6.0 support, etc. but I'm not confident that all the relevant permissions are correct.

Any advice, help? I've read the installation PDF but is there any other docuentation on configuring the server?
(2) Replies
Hi Fritoz,

It sounds like the issue is with the serial number you've input there. The error in question is on the Blue-styled WFM screen, and exposes the 'Settings' section where you can enter a new serial, correct?

Please contact our Sales department, and they should be able to arrange a proper evaluation for you:

(847) 466-6000
(800) 809-5659
Hi Cary R,

Strange thing is I contacted a sales consultant about my error and they said the evaluation doesn't work!! I asked why offer it then and have subsequently arranged a webinar with Flexera but to be honest a 1 hour webinar is not ideal and I'd much rather have a functioning evlauation.

I've posted the launch error message I get and I'll ask the sales consultant again for an evaluation serial number.

Thanks.