cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio v10 Install Questions

Hello All,

Background Information
I'm installing AdminStudio v10 on a Windows Server 2008 R2, with IIS v7.0 (with IIS v6.0 compatibiltiy mode turned on). Also IIS v7.0 was installed with the default configuration selected and with ASP.NET and associated services. I also created the "File Share" with the documented configuration.

First of all the vendor's documentation "AdminStudio Web Server Installation Guide v10" doesn't match the screens & steps that occur when you execute the actual installation.

First issue is I selected the "Complete" Setup Type, which I was expecting to prompt me through all the various components & features that need to be installed on a first time installation.

* This installation didn't prompt me to provide the IP Address for the Web site, the setup for the Application Database and the Portal Web Site!

My questions is how do I install and configure these components & features listed above?
(1) Reply
Alpesh
By
Flexera Alumni
Hi,

To install the web server, you need to use the file AES.exe. It can be found in the following path after installing AS 10 client -> 'C:\Program Files\AdminStudio\10.0\Common\AES.exe'.

Thanks,
Alpesh