- Flexera Community
- AdminStudio Forum
- Re: Introducing: AdminStudio Instructor-led Training
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Printer Friendly Page
AdminStudio Instructor-led Training
We are excited to announce our expanded alliance with TLUX, a certified worldwide AdminStudio training partner with over 20 years’ experience in the market.
Methods for creating packages for successful deployment have evolved over time. While the traditional methods like repackaging, creating a transform file for customization etc., still are widely used, other new methods like wrapping a vendor supplied setup into a script, converting to a desired package format like MSIX, App-V and a simplest method of using the silent command lines are seeing an increasing trend in the last few years.
It is also seen that the application packaging teams are taking up additional responsibilities and not just limiting themselves to creating packages. The packaging teams are taking the ownership of managing and maintaining repository of all software applications in their organizations and to keep them up to date with the latest versions. They are also involved in handing off the packages to end point management systems like Microsoft ConfigMgr, Microsoft Intune, VMware Workspace ONE etc for deployment of packages to the end points. Some of the advanced packaging teams are also leveraging automation to handle some of the packages in their portfolio.
AdminStudio is a de facto industry standard tool for creating packages for deployments. With its wide range of capabilities including but not limited to repackaging, wrapping, conversions, application catalog for managing software, PowerShell Cmdlets for automation, seamless integration with popular end point management systems like Microsoft ConfigMgr, Microsoft Intune, VMware Workspace ONE, Package Feed Module etc., it caters to the needs of a basic application packaging team to the more advanced team like wise.
In this training, you will learn to:
- Identify and mitigate Operating System compatibility issues with all the new versions of Windows 10
- Best practices for creating packages for reliable and successful deployment
- Integrate and distribute packages to popular end point management systems
- Convert legacy packages to desired formats like MSIX, App-V etc
- Wrap packages using PowerShell or Wise Script leverage the out of the box easy to use script templates
- With Package Feed Module, gain access to latest version of over 3100 installers, download links, tested, and validated silent command line switches
- A wide range of PowerShell Cmdlets to automate various tasks in AdminStudio
You will participate in practical, hands-on project experience that is focused on interactive sessions.
Previous AdminStudio experience is not required. You should, however, be comfortable using Windows Explorer and the command prompt to create and manage files and run executables and understand basic Windows terminology.
TLUX is ready to assist you on all stages of your journey with repackaging. You can find their worldwide training schedule and further details at https://tlux-group.com/
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
This thread has been automatically locked due to inactivity.
To continue the discussion, please start a new thread.
I love that this is worldwide!