Community Getting Started Guide
As you're exploring Flexera Community, you likely want maximize your experience. Never fear! This is a full roadmap for you from start to success.
Phase 1: Get Set Up
Fill out your profile.
- Hit the avatar icon on the top right of your screen
- Select “My Settings”
- Select “Personal Information” and add a bit about yourself
- Select “Preferences” and adjust to your time zone
- Hit save
Read the guidelines.
The guidelines can be found here.
Return to them anytime by:
- The Flexera Community Hub on the homepage
- Using the search bar at the top
Curate your feed and your notifications on mobile and web.
- Click on Find My Product and select your product
- Click on the subscribe menu
- For notifications of any activity, select “subscribe”
- You can adjust your notifications at any time by selecting your avatar and My settings
- In order to make sure you receive email notifications, make sure to verify email@example.com as a safe sender in your favorite email provider
Phase 2: Get Resources
We want to ensure you get resources you can apply right away. Here are the essential ways to find information in our community:
- Visit Your Product Page(s):
- Blog - Your hub for analytics, tips, product features, and customer success stories for our Flexera products
- Forums – Curious about what other customer and partners are doing? You've come to the right place!
- Knowledge Base – Here’s your spot for defect updates, solutions and ongoing updates related to your product
- Take a Learning Center Course – Visit the site for more in-depth training opportunities
- View Documentation – A thorough online user manual and vital technical resource to how our products work
- Community Hub
- Flexera Perspectives Blog - Your hub for strategic thinking and updates from our Senior Leadership Team
- Community How To’s – Visit this knowledge base for tips and tricks on how to participate in the community
Phase 3: Participate
If you’re feeling overwhelmed right now, that’s normal. We’re going to help you get acquainted with our community and content, easing you in gradually. You're here for the long run, so don't worry about taking it all in at once.
To kick things off, we’ll keep it simple. You have two options for what to do next. Choose your own adventure...
Option 1: Feeling ambitious? You can jump into the community and start connecting! A few things you can do:
Now that you're set up, it's time to get going and take action!
- When you wonder ‘someone must already have a solution for this’…
- ask the community a question or request feedback on something you're working on
- share a customization or business skill that’s worked recently
- When you found a way to automate something – share what works!
Option 2: Feel like lurking first? Totally cool. You can start browsing the community, and cheer on (hit the “kudo”) on a few others’ posts and answers.
Any questions? Have an urgent need you want to dive right into? Just send @AustinG a note and we’ll get you situated.
Thanks for being here. We'll see you on the inside!