Spider 6.4.2 R2 update is available
Release Date: 2019-09-17
A new update has been released for Spider. Please note the included corrections.
To be notified of these kinds of product updates, please ensure that you have subscribed to the Spider Release Blog.
- In some circumstances, objects associated with child legal entities were not found in the object search.
- In certain circumstances, resetting the filters in a report resulted in the error message "Report not found".
- Due to an error in the default configuration, it was not possible to change the status of archived assets.
- When creating or editing licenses and maintenance, an error occurred as soon as a contract was assigned that was not a volume license agreement.
- The graphical representation of the compliance history was incorrect.
- The editing of self-collected articles was not possible because it came to an error when saving.
- The maintenance task of the Spider License Service to delete unused product versions ran under certain circumstances into an error that led to termination.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.