cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

product catalog / missing manufactures

Hello,

I think that's a general question. We would very much like to automatically upload manufacturers whose products can be found with us but are not part of the product catalog so that the catalog can be adapted more quickly. We have two questions there:

1) Can you look at something like this, or can we simulate such an upload to see what would be uploaded?

2) How quickly would this update the product catalog?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards,

André

(1) Solution

Hi André,

You can find the .swrd file typically in 'C:\RecognitionData\Upload'.

Items uploaded in 'January' are aimed to be released in 'February'. 

The data the Server receives is strictly off limits for Support. We would have to follow queries with the Product Catalogue Team.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!

View solution in original post

(5) Replies

hello Andre,

document "Spider Recognition Center Upload", (Ausgabe: 12.2018) is listing the values that are transmitted in chapter 3.

regards

hans

Hi Hans,

Thank you very much for your quick answer. That helps for question 1)! But furthermore I wanted to know if it was possible for us to generate such an upload, so that we can check it. On the other site the upload is anonymized and that should be very ok for us. And can you tell me something to question 2), please? How fast will your product catalog be updated than and will you put all our missing product into your catalog? How do you find out what is relevant for us?

Thank you very much...

Best Regards,
André

please see chapter 2 in the same doc.

Hi Hans,

ok, thank you so much. There is mentioned that the file is transferred to the Recognition Center once a day (Monday to Friday). But that means exactly what for your product catalog? Will it be updated every day or once a week / month?

And how can I create such a file and check it by my own?

Thank you very much...

Best Regrads,

André

Hi André,

You can find the .swrd file typically in 'C:\RecognitionData\Upload'.

Items uploaded in 'January' are aimed to be released in 'February'. 

The data the Server receives is strictly off limits for Support. We would have to follow queries with the Product Catalogue Team.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!