cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing tasks in mandator settings

In the "Mandator" settings, we found that these work well to change the status form "active" to "not reported by SWR", but assets that are set to "not reported by SWR" still use a Spider license. We would therefore like to set this status to "disposed". Is that possible to change this task and if so how? Does it make sense or should the current status be preferred? I'll attach a screenshot.

(1) Solution

Hi André,

The 'Not reported by SWR' takes effect on the asset after 60 days. If you want to 'bulk' change the assets currently in 'Not reported by SWR', please use the 'Bulk operations' feature in Asset Management. 

Filter the assets by Status > Bulk Change > Select all Assets >  "Check Status" -> 'Disposed' > Next > Save. 

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

Hi André,

The 'Not reported by SWR' takes effect on the asset after 60 days. If you want to 'bulk' change the assets currently in 'Not reported by SWR', please use the 'Bulk operations' feature in Asset Management. 

Filter the assets by Status > Bulk Change > Select all Assets >  "Check Status" -> 'Disposed' > Next > Save. 

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!

Hi, have you checked your Status settings in the Spider Admin Tool? The status you use for "inactive" has to be configured as inactive. You can check this out in the Admin-Tool > Spider Asset > Object definition > Asset > AssetStatus (s. scree shot)

2021-02-03 15_49_16-SpiderAdmin - 10.32.84.44.SpiderCore.png

Hi Markus,

thank you very much for your answer. This is exactly what we changed with Flexera support... 🙂 It works very well.

Best Regards,
André