cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possibility to extract Dashboard as PDF

Dear Members,

We had an option to extract dashboard as a pdf file/report. I was trying the same today with SVM 2019 R2(Server edition) but did not find that option anymore. Is it removed from SVM or I did not locate the option to achieve this. 

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Fawad Laiq
(1) Solution
wmahmood
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Fawad,

We don't have the possibility of exporting Dashboard in the PDF reports in the On-premises version rather it is only available in the Cloud version of SVM 2019. 

Our engineering is considering it for future versions. However,  we recommend to raise it under Bob Kelly's thread to capture the enhancement Ideas.

Best Regards,

Waqas Mahmood

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
wmahmood
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Fawad,

We don't have the possibility of exporting Dashboard in the PDF reports in the On-premises version rather it is only available in the Cloud version of SVM 2019. 

Our engineering is considering it for future versions. However,  we recommend to raise it under Bob Kelly's thread to capture the enhancement Ideas.

Best Regards,

Waqas Mahmood

Dear Waqas,

I have raised it there as well, could you please also look into this as this is really important for the customer I am working with.

Thanks & Regards,
Fawad Laiq

Hello Fawad,

I will certainly raise it as well with our product management and our engineering department. 

Regards,

Waqas