cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timstspry
Level 7

Mask Edit and Radio Button Group

Hello, I am seeing some rather strange behavior in a basic MSI project. I have a form that has 3 different radio button groups and one mask edit control. I created the form using the wizard and selected blank form. Whenever I enter an invalid character in the mask edit control, it displays the error message about entering an invalid character, but after I click on the button to clear the error message, half of the labels on the left side of all of my Radio button groups are erased. They come back if I move my mouse pointer over them, but I need to correct this behavior. Has anyone ever seen this before? If so, could you tell me what you did to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Tim
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
joshstechnij
Level 10 Flexeran
Level 10 Flexeran

Check to make sure there is no value in the Text field for the RadioButtonGroup control. If there is, and the RadioButtonGroup does not have a border, Windows Installer versions earlier than 4.0 have some repaint issues with the controls contained in the radio button group. Removing any value from the Text field should resolve this behavior.
0 Kudos
timstspry
Level 7

Thanks Josh, I will give it a try!

Tim
0 Kudos