cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
j_felipe_araujo
Level 2

InstallShield LE project does not appear to be added

I installed InstallShield LE normally. When I try to add the installer in my project, it does not appear.

Right in the solution, add a new project, so far so good ... But when I get to the step of adding ISLE Project, it is as if it was not installed on my computer.

Anyone know what this might be?

Thank you.
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
Chaitra
Level 9

Hi Felipe,

When you right click on your Visual Studio solution-> add new project -> do you see "Setup and Deployment" under the Other Project Types?

If you see that option, select it and if ISLE is installed on your machine, you can directly create a setup project by clicking OK.

If you do not see this template ( Setup and Deployment ), kindly download InstallShield Limited Edition for Visual Studio from the below link:

http://learn.flexerasoftware.com/content/IS-EVAL-InstallShield-Limited-Edition-Visual-Studio

Register-> download the product and activate it by entering the serial number which you receive through mail/ post registration.

Do you see ISLE in Control Panel? If it is already installed on your machine, you might probably want to re-install or run a Repair process of both ISLE and Visual Studio applications and then try again.

Hope this helps.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help to you.

Thanks,
Chaitra
0 Kudos