cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Superfreak3
Level 11

Direct Editor Table Search Doesn't Stop...

Hi all,

When I search the tables in directory the search does not stop. All the panes are flashing with string patter finds, but it keeps going and doesn't stop so I can analyze things.

How can I get the search to SLOW Down!!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
Jenifer
Flexera Alumni

Superfreak3 wrote:
Hi all,

When I search the tables in directory the search does not stop. All the panes are flashing with string patter finds, but it keeps going and doesn't stop so I can analyze things.

How can I get the search to SLOW Down!!

Hi Superfreak,

Generally search feature in any application will do search & display the results.Here in InstallShield it'll try to search and spot if any match found else it'll end up saying no matches found.Hopefully this is expected behavior

Thanks,
Jenifer
0 Kudos
Superfreak3
Level 11

Jenifer wrote:
Hi Superfreak,

Generally search feature in any application will do search & display the results.Here in InstallShield it'll try to search and spot if any match found else it'll end up saying no matches found.Hopefully this is expected behavior

Thanks,
Jenifer

Yes, I think I jumped the gun on this one. The way the search was running, it was pausing at certain points briefly and I was thinking it was getting hits on the search criteria, but continuing.

I'll have to keep my eyes out for the nothing found message.
0 Kudos