cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
palanisamy
Level 7

License agreement not loading Spanish License text file installanywhere 2020 SP2

Our product needs to support English and Spanish Language. In License agreement screen pointed to English License.txt file.

1.) using Add file action Added License_es.txt in Install sequence 'do not install' check box selected. destination path is USER_INSTALL_DIR.

2.) Updated custom_es file in Testlocales_default_Configuration path. below are the lines are updated. 

# LicenseAgrAction.a59b2451bccf.resourceName=license_en.txt
LicenseAgrAction.a59b2451bccf.resourceName=license_es.txt

# LicenseAgrAction.a59b2451bccf.resourcePath=$IA_PROJECT_DIR$\\
LicenseAgrAction.a59b2451bccf.resourcePath=$IA_PROJECT_DIR$\\

3.) Source License file ( license_en.txt and license_es.txt) exists on $IA_PROJECT_DIR$

4.) I build the project and run the installer. In License agreement page shows 'Unable to Locate the selected File'

5.) Log file contains below content.

ZGUtil.getInputStream(): unable to load resource:
$IA_PROJECT_DIR$/license_es.txt
java.io.FileNotFoundException: $IA_PROJECT_DIR$\license_es.txt (The system cannot find the path specified)

Regards,

Palanisamy.

0 Kudos
(1) Reply
sksuvarna
Level 5

Hi,

It seems to be a bug when we directly modify license agreement file info in custom files when the installer is multiple language.

This issue we will fix in upcoming InstallAnywhere releases.

For time being you try the workaround in you installer, which works just fine when I tried.

Steps:

1.Create  License Agreement Panel

2.Under License agreement Text Source File > Path >Choose File and browse for license_en.txt

3.Add rules Rules>Add Rule>Check User-Chosen Language select "English"

4.Create one more License Agreement Panel

5.Under License agreement Text Source File > Path >Choose File and browse for license_es.txt

6.Add rules Rules>Add Rule>Check User-Chosen Language select "Spanish"

7.Build the installer.

I am attaching the screenshot for your reference.

0 Kudos