cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit an existing widget

Hi,

I have been looking for any documentation but it doesn't seem like there is a way to edit an existing widget.

I am hoping to edit the "Licenses under-consumed by  5% or more" widget to filter a certain parameter and appear with the correct number

widget.JPG

There is documentation on Creating a custom widget at FlexNet Manager Suite Online Help - Creating a New Custom Analytics Widget (flexera.com).  However, this just means replicating an existing widget with no instructions on how to edit it.

Please advise.

Thanks

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The details of the specific built-in widget shown in this screenshot are hard-coded, and cannot be further configured.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thanks. Is there a way I can copy this, create new one and modify parameter to be used as a separate widget on a dashboard? Please advise.

Get Outlook for Android<>

This email, including any attachments, is confidential. If you have received this email in error, please let me know and then delete it - do not read, use, or distribute it or its contents. This email does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Contract and Commercial Law Act 2017.

I have submitted this as idea. Maybe it can be added as feature in next release.