cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjustment Program Visibility to Non-Admin Users

I've read through this: https://docs.rightscale.com/optima/guides/bill_adjustments.html

We have an adjustment program for AWS EDP. Since it's taking a blanket percentage off of everything vs. how it's applied in reality, I was hoping to be able to explain to users in a training module the difference. However, it's not a visible dimension to choose from. My workaround it to show them as a admin user in the training so they at least know it exists and how it differs from viewing it in AWS Cost Explorer.

Are there any plans in the future to be able to give permission to at least allow non-admin users to see and sort by the dimension while still not giving them access to the Adjustment Program area itself?

(1) Solution

@amyashby 

We recently had another customer ask for this same functionality so this request has been linked to the enhancement request raised. (I know you were notified through support as well, so this reply is more to inform other community members...)

Thanks,

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

@amyashby 

We recently had another customer ask for this same functionality so this request has been linked to the enhancement request raised. (I know you were notified through support as well, so this reply is more to inform other community members...)

Thanks,