Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andybevan
Level 6

Password reset not available

Jump to solution

Hi All

We have an internal FNO user who is unable to have their password reset. When I request it through the portal I receive the following error:

"Reset Password failed, user [EMAIL_ADDRESS] does not belong to FlexNet domain."

The user's account is active and is also correct when viewing via the ESD side. Does anyone know what may be causing this issue?

Cheers,

Andy

0 Kudos
(1) Solution

Hi Andy,

I think it needs investigation since you are already on 2018 R1 SP1. Can you please raise a support ticket with the following details?

1) FNO logs i.e flexnet.log,server.log, nocontext.log, and 3rdParty log. Please make sure to capture the logs in DEBUG mode.

2) User Details and details of LDAP domains being used for FNO.

3) build number of FNO you are using. You can get this detail in the system-->configure-->About Advance Lifecycle Management Module

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
dekumar
Revenera
Revenera

Can you please let me know the FNO-On-premises version you are using?  Is it happening for all the users or only a specific user? This  can be a related to bug which was fixed in 2018 R1 SP1 onwards. 

Hi dekumar
This is present in FNO 2018 R1 SP1 and only for a specific user.
Cheers,
Andy
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I think it needs investigation since you are already on 2018 R1 SP1. Can you please raise a support ticket with the following details?

1) FNO logs i.e flexnet.log,server.log, nocontext.log, and 3rdParty log. Please make sure to capture the logs in DEBUG mode.

2) User Details and details of LDAP domains being used for FNO.

3) build number of FNO you are using. You can get this detail in the system-->configure-->About Advance Lifecycle Management Module