Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andybevan
Level 6

Cloud licensing

Jump to solution

Hi

Is there a solution that will help us meet a customer's requirements:

They are a 3rd party reseller who wish to integrate our licensed product into their own cloud based product.  We require the end user to obtain a licence for our product.

Is there an approach recommend by Flexera for confirming this licence exists?

Cheers,

Andy

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
wmarek1
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi Andy,

I'm not sure that this community forum is really able to support designing a solution from scratch.

I think you would be better off engaging with Flexera Consulting Services to review your objectives and requirements in more detail so that they can help you design a solution based on their experience helping other software producers. There is not a single best approach.

I don't recall if you are FNP or FNE and you didn't specify.

If you have access to FNO documentation, I suggest you look into Cloud Licensing Service (CLS) and the Cloud Monetization API (CMAPI). These are the primary technologies Flexera offers for SaaS/Cloud based licensing.

Walt

FlexNet Operations, FlexNet Embedded, FlexNet Publisher, FlexNet Connect, FlexLM

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
wmarek1
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi Andy,

I'm not sure that this community forum is really able to support designing a solution from scratch.

I think you would be better off engaging with Flexera Consulting Services to review your objectives and requirements in more detail so that they can help you design a solution based on their experience helping other software producers. There is not a single best approach.

I don't recall if you are FNP or FNE and you didn't specify.

If you have access to FNO documentation, I suggest you look into Cloud Licensing Service (CLS) and the Cloud Monetization API (CMAPI). These are the primary technologies Flexera offers for SaaS/Cloud based licensing.

Walt

FlexNet Operations, FlexNet Embedded, FlexNet Publisher, FlexNet Connect, FlexLM