We are pleased to announce the 2020 R1 release for FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications (FNMEA).
We would like to thank all customers who have provided their valuable feedback to help us focus our efforts on the following features and enhancements:
- Support for open-source object-relational database PostgreSQL is available for the admin and reporting databases. This will help eliminate the additional cost of obtaining licenses for commercial databases like Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database.
- Support for near real-time log rotation with newly introduced intervals of 1 minute and 30 seconds. This will help have more frequent and fine-grained logging of user license activity.
- Upgraded analytics and reporting to Cognos 11.0.13 Long-term Support (LTS) version. This will help with better supportability as well as additional features in the version like new base samples, improved drill-through capabilities, etc.
- Updated support for TLS 1.3 protocol which is faster and more secure
- FlexNet Manager for Engineering Agent 5.7 is now available for the Solaris 11.x SPARC
- ‘Duplicates’ and ‘Total Used’ columns added to Usage Summary Report
For more information on the features and enhancements listed above, please refer to the release notes and the updated documentation supplied with this release and available from Flexera Product Documentation.
FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications release 2020 R1 is available for download from the Product and License Center link in the Flexera Community.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.