Agent is up but the Vendor daemon and the License server's status is unknown
Agent is up but the Vendor daemon and the License server's status is unknown.
Below is the error in debug.log of the Agent at <FNMEA Agent Install dir>\logs
Error: ERROR [Timer-45]: The license server bridge "Monarch" is blocked.
Please try resetting the Agent. Below are the steps to reset the Agent.
1)Stop Agent service
2) Back up all files and folders at following paths:
3) Remove all files and folders inside following paths <agent_install_dir>\data\kahadb,
4) Edit config.properties file inside <agent_install_dir>\conf, Remove everything from this file except for following:
broker.hostname=<hostname of the agent machine>
managerHost=<hostname of the FNMEA machine>
5) Start the agent.
6) wait for 4-5 min and then open FNMEA web-UI -> Servers -> License Manager Summary -> click on update status for the specific license server.
1. Remove the license server in FNMEA web-UI and add it