cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modeling Flexera products... In Flexera!

We have the two following purchases, described below. Question is, when creating the license, what Applications do we associate back to the license? Should they be tied to Data Platform? I only see Data Platform 5.0-5.5 in All Applications currently. I don't see any applications called Technopedia, etc. 

1. Technopedia Catalog 2017 (SKU C101L604 = Flexera Technopedia Catalog Silver Subscription - Version 2017 - Device)
  2. Content Pack 2017 - Lifecycle and Support (SKU C114L604 = Flexera Content Pack - Lifecycle and Support Silver Subscription - Version 2017 - Device)
(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
These are both subscriptions that primarily provide you the right to access to data provided in the Technopedia & Lifecycle and Support Content Pack catalogs. If you want to link the license records to an application, then Data Platform is probably the most logical one - the content is exposed through/used by Data Platform. Alternatively, you could simply avoid linking the license records to any application.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
These are both subscriptions that primarily provide you the right to access to data provided in the Technopedia & Lifecycle and Support Content Pack catalogs. If you want to link the license records to an application, then Data Platform is probably the most logical one - the content is exposed through/used by Data Platform. Alternatively, you could simply avoid linking the license records to any application.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)