cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi,

Our expert installers have disappeared off into the sunset and we have no idea what is going on.

I desperately needed SOME data so I took an xlxs of our Applications and manipulated the export.

I wouldn’t mind understanding how Devices become Inventory and Licenses are matched to software and POs are linked up and the ARL syncs with applications. Is there a quick start guide or essential set up guide available 

Please help

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You're touching on some meaty topics there! Here are some resources for FlexNet Manager Suite you can look at that cover these kinds of areas.

Flexera Learning Center modules:

Documentation:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You're touching on some meaty topics there! Here are some resources for FlexNet Manager Suite you can look at that cover these kinds of areas.

Flexera Learning Center modules:

Documentation:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Awesome , thank you .